There is a specific application process for this course, as we admit a limited number of students. We encourage applications from all UBC faculties (i.e.: it is not restricted to APSC and Sauder students), though please note that this course is open to 4th/final year students only.
Application Process: now open (april 10, 2020).
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020, 11:59pm.
This deadline is firm.
Application instructions: Your are asked to complete an on-line application form.
Above and beyond the typical contact and program information, you will be asked the following questions:
- Please identify any course you have taken that may relate to entrepreneurship
- Please describe any extra-curricular experiences you’ve had that relate to entrepreneurship.
- Please describe any entrepreneurial aspirations that you may have.
- Why do you want to take this course?
- Enter GPA <in percent>
- Please upload a PDF copy of your current transcript
- Please provide the following:
- URL for your Linked-in Profile OR
- Upload a PDF your personal resume outlining any relevant experience you may have (e.g. any business activities and jobs, co-op & internships, volunteer work, teamwork, leadership skills, product development activities previously undertaken personally or with others).
The on-line application can be accessed by clicking the link or scanning the QR code.
After our initial review of applications, we may request a Skype or in-person interview with you in May or the beginning of June.
Acceptance notices will be sent by email in early June.
If you have any questions, please contact the following: