There is a specific application process for this course, as we admit a limited number of students. We encourage applications from all UBC faculties (i.e.: it is not restricted to APSC and Sauder students), though please note that this course is open to 4th/final year students only.
Application Process: Now open (as of January 27, 2021)
(Note: applications submitted prior to this date will not be accepted).
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021, 11:59pm. This deadline is firm.
Your are asked to complete an on-line application form. Above and beyond the typical contact and program information, you will be asked the following questions:
- Please identify any course you have taken that may relate to entrepreneurship
- Please describe any extra-curricular experiences you’ve had that relate to entrepreneurship.
- Please describe any entrepreneurial aspirations that you may have.
- Why do you want to take this course?
- Enter GPA <in percent>
- Please upload a PDF copy of your current transcript
- Please provide the following:
- URL for your Linked-in Profile OR
- Upload a PDF your personal resume outlining any relevant experience you may have (e.g. any business activities and jobs, co-op & internships, volunteer work, teamwork, leadership skills, product development activities previously undertaken personally or with others).
You will receive and email acknowledging receipt of your application, but no applications will be reviewed until the deadline. There is no advantage for applying early.
The on-line application can be accessed by clicking the link or scanning the QR code.
After our initial review of applications, we may request a Skype or in-person interview with you in May or the beginning of June.
Acceptance notices will be sent by email in early June.
If you have any questions, please contact the following: