Engineer Design Centre Room Reservation Policy
If you wish to reserve a space in the Engineering Design Centre (EDC), the procedure is the following:
The only EDC spaces that can be reserved for events are:
- The 1st floor “Atrium” – Hallway – EDC Room 100- (6 tables X 4 people; Capacity: 130 people),
- The 1st floor “Design Studio”- EDC Room 102 with Mezzanine- (Classroom: 18 tables X 4; Capacity 75 people and Mezzanine: 8 tables X 4; Capacity: 25 people; one projector),
- The 2nd floor “Michael Isaacson Meeting Room” –EDC Room 224- (Capacity 7-9 people)
- The 3rd floor “Classroom” – EDC Room 301 – (Capacity: 66 people; one projector) -ONLY available on weekend; request Fob access.
- The 3rd floor “Classroom” – EDC Room 303 – (Capacity: 66 people; one projector) -ONLY available on weekend; request Fob access.
- The 3rd floor “Boardroom” – EDC Room 320 – (Capacity: 20 people)
Please note the following before submitting a booking request:
- Recurring events, like weekly classes or meetings, cannot be held in the Design Studio or Atrium, but can be reserved in the Meeting Room.
- The booking calendar can be viewed at mrbs.design.engineering.ubc.ca/day.php?.
- The week’s meeting schedule will be posted on the Design Studio door and Michael Isaacson Meeting Room.
- All reservations and for use of other spaces in the EDC, please e-mail at email@example.com
- For a special event, please carefully read the EDC booking Terms and Conditions.