Faculty of Applied Science
Engineering Design Centre
2345 East Mall
Vancouver BC, V6T 1Z4
Room Reservation Policy
If you wish to book a space in the Engineering Design Centre (EDC):
- 1st floor “Atrium” – Hallway – EDC Room 100 (6 tables x 4 people; Capacity: 130 people)
- 1st floor “Design Studio” – EDC Room 102 with Mezzanine – (Classroom: 18 tables x 4 people; Capacity: 75 people; and Mezzanine: 8 tables x 4 people; Capacity: 25 people; one projector)
- 2nd floor “Michael Isaacson Meeting Room” – EDC Room 224; (Capacity: 7-9 people)
- 3rd floor “Classroom” – EDC Room 303; (Capacity: 66 people; one projector); under some restrictions
- 3rd floor “Large Meeting Room” – EDC Room 320; (Capacity: 20 people); under some restrictions
Please read the following instructions:
- The booking calendar is located at design.engineering.ubc.ca
- All spaces must be reserved. Reservations can be made through email@example.com
- In addition to being displayed online, the week’s meeting schedule will be posted on the Design Studio door as well as on the Michael Isaacson Meeting Room door.
- Some restrictions apply to the EDC 3rd Floor bookings – please send any request for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For special events, please click on “EDC Booking Terms and Conditions”.
- Please ensure that the room is left clean and tidy; all equipment is shut down, all chairs are returned to their original location, and all garbage is cleared.